- / /
La participation est ouverte aux étudiant·es en graphisme CFC en entreprise ou dans une école de maturité professionnelle ; aux étudiant·es d’une haute école spécialisée (Bachelor en communication visuelle / graphisme) ou en formation professionnelle supérieure (Designer ES en communication visuelle).
Grafiklernende EFZ in einem Betrieb oder an einer Fachklasse Grafik; Studierende an einer Fachhochschule (BA-Studiengang Visuelle Kommunikation / Graphic Design) oder in der Höheren Berufsbildung (dipl. Gestalterin / dipl. Gestalter HF).
Apprendisti grafici AFC presso un’azienda o presso una scuola di arte applicata; studenti di una scuola universitaria professionale (corso BA in comunicazione visiva / graphic design) o in una formazione professionale superiore (designer dipl. SSS).
- All levels of education
- All years of study and training
- Students from across Switzerland
- Both group and individual work
- All genres of visual communication and graphic design
- Work completed within the last two school years
- Our biennial award opens submission again in 2023
- Winners will receive a certificate, a bag filled with great prizes (typefaces, magazines, books, vouchers and much more!) and a small amount of money. Most importantly: All the winning projects will be displayed in a publication as well as a travelling exhibition. In addition the projects will be uploaded to the winner page on our website.
- CHF 20 (contribution per project)
- At the ceremony and the afterparty the winners have the chance to network with other leading graphic designers.
- A travelling exhibition showcases the winning entries in schools across Switzerland.
The Junge Grafik 2021 publication is a cross-section of the upcoming generation of Swiss graphic designers. On 128 pages, we present this year’s winning works, facts and figures about the submission process as well as interviews with the jury, a selection of patrons and various graphic designers.
Buy your copy – here and now!
- The winning entries will be featured on this website and shared on our social media channels.